This post is also available in: Español
Welcome to my blog! Because of these crazy times we live in, and because of my own busy, it took a while, but my website is finally online! What can you expect from me here?
Recipes full of energy and vegetables. Fun facts about food. Tips on how to handle a fridge that is empty or full. Information about what food does to your body. Because we only have one of those, right? Not to mention information about what you can do about food waste and how you can say no to plastic waste in your kitchen.
Behind the scenes I’ve been devising and writing all kinds of recipes and blog posts for weeks. I will now put these online one by one, so that you do not immediately get an overload of information. I have more than enough inspiration that I would like to share with you.
This is of course my website, and although food is the central focus, there are also things you should know about me. In later posts I’ll tell you more about my life, but I want to tell you a few things now so you have a bit of an idea of who is behind this website.
- I am Tatiana. I was born in the south of France in 1989 and I’ve been fond of cooking starting in my early childhood. I love vegetables and have only grown to love them more since moving to Spain.
- I am writing my first cookbook and I also have my own company as a personal assistant and designer. I’m a busy bee!
- I was born in Grasse, France. I grew up there until I was 12, and then I moved to the Netherlands. I lived in the Netherlands for twenty years, and I met my husband there. Now we live together in Murcia, the city he’s from, and we are settled in our spot next to the mountains. Oh, and we brought in my dad too.
- My dream is to own a small farm and live off the land. And have a house next door and renovate it ourselves. Does that sound crazy?
- My hobbies are cycling (which is a bit difficult now in these strange times), Netflix (which unfortunately gets a bit boring after a while), cooking with my dad, and cuddling with my dog.
- Discovering new things, living healthier and listening to my body are my passions.
- There are two causes that are dear to my heart: I will do everything I can to fight food waste and limit the amount of plastic waste in my kitchen. We have to be careful in how we treat the planet, and to a large extent, this begins in the kitchen.
- My favorite types of dishes are soups and salads. Many people ask what my favorite dessert is, but I find that difficult to say. There are so many that I love.
- Anthony Bourdain is my favorite cook and role model forever and ever.
Through my posts on this website, I’d like to take you on a journey full of facts, all kinds of other things, and recipes that are still very tasty in their simplicity. But we’ll also go on a voyage of discovery through my kitchen. You’ll be able to find out how I think about all kinds of things and why I do the things I do.
And do you know what I really like? To discuss, share and receive recipes. Food is something worth discussing. I would love to receive feedback on my own recipes, but I just love getting new recipes from others that I can try again. And even if you don’t have whole recipes to share with me, any input is welcome. Are there things you think I should write about (more often)? Then you can definitely tell me.
You will notice that I like to cook and I am also an energetic lady.
Well, shall we get to work then? Watch out, it will be a wild ride!